There are only a few hours left to the end of this year and to welcome the year 2013.
We present to you in this regard, the most popular videos that appeared on Youtube in 2013.
- 1. PSY – GANGNAM STYLE
The song that everyone has heard, regardless of whether you are a fan of this kind of music or not.
Original choreography and scenes from the video that have become iconic. Video has currently an impressive 1,090,765,453 views!
- 2. Somebody That I Used to Know – Walk off the Earth (Gotye – Cover)
Cover of Gotye “Somebody That I Used to Know” performed by five young people (including one sexy chick).
Good voices and considerable execution.
- 3. Kony 2012
Film about the international campaign created by the organization Invisible Children Inc.. which is aimed at stopping Joseph Kony and subordinate to him the Lord’s Resistance Army. The campaign is a sound made by the Ugandan crimes and bring criminals to their disarmament and imposing them justice.
- 4. “Call Me Maybe” by Carly Rae Jepsen – Feat. Justin Bieber, Selena, Ashley Tisdale & MORE!
Another song on our list is “Call Me Maybe” by Carly Rae Jepsen, and the version you see below is the video with Justin Bieber, Selena, Ashley Tisdale and more. Video has over 56 million views.
- 5. Barack Obama vs Mitt Romney. Epic Rap Battles Of History Season 2.
So the duel: Barack Obama vs. Mitt Romney performed “Epic Rap Battles Of History”. Judge it yourself who won this duel.
- 6. A DRAMATIC SURPRISE ON A QUIET SQUARE
So what happens when you press some button on a quiet square. More than 40 million viewers.
- 7. WHY YOU ASKING ALL THEM QUESTIONS? .. #FCHW
No comment for this, check it yourself.
- 8. Dubstep Violin Original- Lindsey Stirling- Crystallize
Energetic combination of dubstep and violin. 41 million viewers.
- 9. Facebook Parenting: For the troubled teen.
Teenager versus parents.
- 10. Felix Baumgartner’s supersonic freefall from 128k’ – Mission Highlights
Felix Baumgartner famous jump from a great height. See the shortcut of his mission.
31 million viewers.
And that would be enough, as you can see is dominated by music videos and entertainment, but there are also serious subjects like poverty and war, and the eternal human desire to overcome the next record and crossing borders.
What we have forgotten? Please write in the comments.